Friday, June 28, 2013

Hennessy Cake Pops

Hi BABE readers, 

I have been getting so many inquiries in regarding alcohol infused cupcakes and cake pops. So back in February I decides to make Hennessy cake pops in three different flavors vanilla, chocolate and red velvet. Between five women and five males I gathered the below results:

Vanilla - 0%
Chocolate - 40%
Red Velvet - 60%

With this conclusion Red velvet wins when combined with Hennessy. Vanilla was not liked by 80% of the testers as the flavor did not go so well with this specific liquor chose. 

Our next alcohol infused cake pop tasting is scheduled for this July. This time I plan to use Bacardi 151 on all five flavors listed on BABE's site, vanilla, chocolate, red velvet, strawberry and lemon. 

For Hennessy Cake Pop orders please email me at beki@babebybeki.com. Please note that Hennessy cake pops cost $2 each and the minimum order is 30 ($60 value). 

#xoxoBeki


No comments:

Post a Comment