Friday, July 5, 2013

Fourth of July

Hi BABE readers, 




Hope everyone had a wonderful Fourth of July celebration. I surely kept myself busy making goodies, in patriotic colors of course, red, white and blue! Celebrating Birthdays and Americas Independence! I made 30 Cake pops for Independence day in the form of a flag of course! 






I then made 30 cake pops for my niece Adiel's 16th Birthday. Being a Fourth of July baby I made then patriotic as well as personalized. Her name, number 16 and decorating it with my new favorite designed "fine drizzle" and "swiggles" 
Today I made 25 cake pops and cupcakes for my neighbor Jazz Birthday. 
She is also a 4th of July lady! 
What do you think of my tie dye cupcakes?













If you like my work and would like to purchase for your next event feel free to visit BABEBYBEKI and Contact me.

Have a wonderful and safe weekend! 

                                                                                                        XOXO
                                                                                                        Beki






No comments:

Post a Comment