Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Top 10 Appetizers

Are you preparing for Holiday fun, a BIG Event or just some family quality time? Looking for some appetizers to keep your guest and loves one busy until the main course is ready? Look no further! I have chosen my top 10 Appetizers that most people could agree they LOVE!

1. Shrimp Cocktail














 2. Cheese and Crackers












3. Pig-in-a-blanket













4. Meatball Sliders













5. Bruschetta

 








6. Spring Rolls













7. Mozzarella Sticks













 8. Mini Burgers



9. Pepperoni pinwheels












10. Devils Eggs




Hope my list is helpful to you. 
If you need more of my helpful advise feel free to contact me. I have planned Sweet 16's, Birthday Parties, Baby Showers and more. I look forward to planning your next event for you. 

Don't forget to visit my site to check out my beautiful work! 

                                                                       XOXO
                                                                   Beki

No comments:

Post a Comment